Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lily is a week old today

Sorry it has been a while since I updated the blog, but Lily is here and such a great baby. I just love her so much!
She was born on April 22, 2009, by C-section. She was too big for me to deliver naturally and my pelvic bones never moved out enough for her head to pass through them anyway. I cried when I heard her cry for the first time, truly the most amazing feeling in my life. My mom and dad stayed in the operating room with me and held Lily right by my head the whole time.
We got to come home on Saturday and I am just taking things one thing at a time so I do not get overwhelmed. We had our first doc appt yesterday and the doc said she was perfect.

3 comments:

Gauger Family said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to come see you guys!!

Kelly said...

she is absolutely adorable!!! I can't wait to meet her:) Congratulations!!!!

Kelly said...

She is adorable!! I can't wait to meet her!!! Congratulations :)