Monday, December 15, 2008

Drum Roll Please, It's a Girl!

We got to find out on Thursday, 12/11, that we are having a girl. We are super excited! Unfortunately, Andy was still not well enough to be there for the appt and was really upset that he could not be there, but we are both just so happy and feel so blessed. My mom and dad did get to go with me to the appt and it was a great moment to share with them since I am their baby. They are both over the moon that it is a girl.
Now the hard part starts, trying to figure out a name, we just cannot seem to find a name that we both like. If I like one, Andy does not, and vice versa. Stay tuned for more updates...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

yeah!!! congratulations! I am excited for ya'll! Keep me posted :)

Gauger Family said...

Yea Pink!!

I am starting to get some stuff ready for baby girl!