Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Coast is Clear

I went into the drs office yesterday to get my Rh negative shot and they told me that my glucose test turned out normal, so the coast is clear. I was scared that it would come back positive and I would have to change my diet, which we all know how picky I am so that would have been a challenge. I did find out that my bloodwork showed I was a little anemic so I have to start taking iron pills.

My friend Jeff is going to be taking my pregnancy portraits this Sunday so as soon as I have pictures back from that I will post them. I finally posted a few pictures from a couple of weeks ago. She is definitely a mover and I feel like her foot is stuck in my chest all the time. She stretched last night and that felt so funky and kind of hurt. I have a feeling we are going to have a fiesty little girl on our hands.

I also will be getting a 3D sonogram done on Monday and cannot wait to see if we can tell who she is going to look like.

No comments: