Thursday, February 19, 2009

February 19, 2009

Went in for my doc appt and had a sonogram done today. Lily is already 3lbs and 11oz. I could not believe it. The doc is thinking we are going to have a big baby to deliver come time for me to deliver. I got to see her hair forming, and was just amazed. She is already in position, she just needs to turn her body a little bit so her face is facing my back. Her feet are up in my chest, but I could have told you that just from these past 3 weeks of discomfort, but only 9.5 weeks left so I think I can hang in there.
The doc thinks she will be coming between April 23 and 28, but if she is not here by April 30th, he wants to induce. He said he is not a big fan of letting his patients go past their due date. I start my prepared childbirth classes next Wed night and I am a little nervous. It is getting down to the wire.
The crib and dresser came in yesterday and we are having them delivered this weekend.

I have uploaded a few of the portraits my friend Jeff took of me this past Sunday.

No comments: